Monday, February 11, 2013

A View From The Top


Last month, flying back to Davao from Manila, I decided for the first time to seriously take a photograph of the clouds, sky, and the sunset.

Photos are edited with RawTherapee. I used Google Picassa Editor in layering over the texts.

Click images for larger viewing.

Ninoy Aquino International Airport, Manila, Philippines

Good thing the PAL crew asked me where I'd like to be seated.


Three layers: cotton-like clouds in the bottom, could be dark smog in the middle, and sky on top.

Saw three rainbows in one flight, lovely.

Is this what they call Bokeh?

I felt like I was an astronaut looking at the Earth behind me.

Ohlala, the cotton candies!

Bye Luzon! The weather went bad when we reached Visayas or it was Mindanao I think.

No comments: