Saturday, August 8, 2009

No Title

Getting up at six in the morning, sipping on a coffee with cigarette, churning what's on table for breakfast, and sipping coffee again while puffing on my third stick of Marlboro menthol while sitting in the powder blue toilet seat. And trying to finish the fourth stick because taking a shower. That is the usual chore whenever I'm on a 7 a.m. shift at work. Same routine when I am on a 3 p.m. or evening shift. A bit boring. No. Extremely boring.

Checking emails, clicking on my bookmarked CARNA site for updates regarding my desire to get a temporary Canadian license. No updates or any sort of changes from June 2009 up to present. A bit boring, isn't it? It is really boring.

How do I make my life less ordinary? That I do not know.

Work. Sleep. Email. Coffee. Cigarette. Work. Coffee...

No comments: