Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Love PLDT


P unyet*!
L a pa
D umating
T elepono ko!

This I basically hear from my friend recently. She paid the PLDT's My DSL installation fee of PhP 1,200 on November 25, 2008 (that's last year, take note!) through PLDT Digos City, Davao del Sur. No Official Receipt was given, just a specimen of the female staff in the cashier booth and her deciphered word- paid. Hello BIR! This can't be right! Accepting money from a consumer without issuing official receipt. After PLDT received the money, the My DSL department staff informed my dear friend, installation shall occur early December. My poor friend waited until Friday, she already had laid on plans and priorities to do once internet arrives. She called PLDT in the second of December, a female answered the call, a Filipina, probably born and raised in Digos City, with a poor diction, very arrogant, and so unwelcoming manner of talking to any soul in town. The same girl who made me lost my temper when I was also a hopeful consumer of PLDT My DSL Digos.

Let me say something about my experience with PLDT Digos. I also did not receive any official receipt when I gave the money. I paid the subscription or installment fee on a Monday. The bitch of My DSL said expect their technicians to do a survey in the same week, and the telephone plus internet shall be installed on or before Friday of the same week. I always have hard time keeping my patience from waiting. Friday of the same week, I called PLDT. The conversation between me and that bitch went like this:
Me: I would like to follow up on my internet application, my name is P_______... You told me blah blah blah...
Bitch: Sir, it might be installed next week.
Me: You should have told me! You should have called. I've been waiting!
Bitch: 'Di pa naman po tapos ang linggo.. In Cebuano- 'Wa pa bitaw nahuman ang simana. In English- The week's not over yet.
Me:(In the most furious manner I could do) What? Week's not over yet, whilst you just said it could be next week! You're making fool of me! You are making me wait for nothing! I am a very busy person. I have so much to do! You should have called me or informed me in any way so that I won't be waiting here like crazy! What is your problem?! You are not doing your job! Where do you think you're working Miss! In the market selling foul fish? You're in a corporate world! Wake up Miss! You're in PLDT! It's a huge company! Act like one! If you don't like your job, you quit!

I kept screaming, yelling, shouting, and taught her lessons, wisdom and principles. Yes, principles because this bitch obviously didn't have one. Less than an hour after my communication with the bitch, the technicians arrived. Got my phone on the same day, and the internet after a week. I made this excessively laid-back fellowmen of mine moved like how should everyone does.

But not in the case of my friend. She's a soft spoken, happy person. She barely screams and rarely gets furious. Some of her conversations with the girls-bitches of PLDT Digos:
My Friend: Christmas is over and I still don't have my internet.
Bitch: Puede po ninyong bawiin ang pera if 'di nyo na gusto. (You can have the money back if you don't like it). We don't have the port. We're waiting for the materials from General Santos City. Blah blah blah

Thus, the bitch wanted her to get the money and stop checking on the availment of their glorious services. I called PLDT hotline number 173 (not a hotline though, CSR only talks to you at office hours), a weak, dry voice told me there's no such account in my friend's name. Reasons? No payment has been made with her name on it. No data forwarded in main office. Ouch!

Everytime my friend talks to any of them, these bitches talk in their basics, extremely poor breeding, BASTOS, poor manner. Like you are unfortunately irking them. Sadly, it is now January 15, 2009, 52 days since her application, my poor friend is still offline. No telephone, no internet. I could have borrowed the money she gave to PLDT and have her enjoy 20% interest per month.


My friend has a shimmering, red telephone she bought from her Aunt, in her computer table. She had it there in place since November 25, 2008. Imagine a happy person, gleefully walking home, thinking of using her pretty red telephone.

I love you PLDT. I so love you. (PUKE!)

2 comments:

gurlalu said...

soooo true, they should be punished..grrrr...i still don't have the connection till now..

PLDT DIGOS -- THUMBS DOWN!!!

by the way dear, that RED PHONE wasn't bought, it was given by my aunt..

canee2k said...

22o pa yan.. kami rin nka experience then ng ganyan. sabi nila next week jan na yung landline at internet connection.. natapos na lng isang buawn wla pa.. tnawagan ng nanay ko yung pldt at minura yun after a day may action na rin... dpt pla cla murahin bago tau kabitan....xD